Sexual and Gender Minority Stress: Pride and Prejudice
Live Webinar: Feb 4, 2022 10-11:30AM PT
Presenters: Greg Stanford, Psy.D., Jae Puckett, Ph.D., Trevor Hart, Ph.D.
Discussant: Joel L Becker, Ph.D.
- Name an assessment tool for SGM stress
- Define two gender minority stressors
- Identify two evidence-based practices for SGM stress
Topics to be addressed in this workshop:
- History and definition of sexual and gender minority stress
- Application of SGM model to trans and gender diverse clients with case examples
- Applying SGM model to sexual behavior
- Introduction of EBTs to address minority stress
The workshop will conclude with a 20-30 minute Q+A / panel discussion. Please bring all of your questions!
Click here to download a printable PDF flyer.